We can help you to start your own business
Like you, we are in business too. Our skills & services lie in helping you understand the basis of getting your business established from a finance, tax, legal and accounting perspective.
In the midst of the excitement of setting up a new enterprise or moving from working for another to being your own boss, sometimes the paperwork and compliance requirements can seem overwhelming or indeed just get overlooked.
We can help you handle the occasional fear factor and give you the peace of mind that the paperwork and back office responsibilities are being looked after, to let you focus on growing the business.
We are at your side to advise you in all areas and support your growth in the following ways:
- Set up and registration of the business or company, including trading names
- Advising on the best legal structure for you now and in the future
- Ensuring compliance with Employment legislation, recruitment processes and payroll
- Setting up and advising on bookkeeping and management systems to maintain the business records in the best way for you
- Outsourced services for bookkeeping, payroll & accounts which let you focus on the core business development
- Business plan development, cash-flows and projections to act as a guide for the business or to support your decision making
- Annual accounts & Audit (where required) as an overview assessment of your business
- For Incorporated businesses, Company Secretarial work to ensure compliance with legislation & filings are made as required
- Work with you on raising funds and providing information for bank reviews
- Managing Tax returns, Tax compliance and ensuring the most effective structures for tax planning for the future
- As the business grows, working with you to go from start-up stage to established business & advising as the business grows and develops
What we offer
- Tax registration
- Company formation
- Bookkeeping set up
- Staff training
- Tax planning
Ready to get started?
Simply book a 1 to 1 Consultation below to discuss your requirements and to receive a no strings attached quotation.
The compliance side of all operations, ie ensuring you are maintaining full accurate records and reporting... Read More
Kildare Audit and Accountancy Services can provide expertise for forensic accountancy investigation.... Read More
We can assist in reviewing your business at a time of distress with a view to restructuring & recovery... Read More
We believe in year-round Tax planning to help minimise your current and future Taxation liabilities. Our Taxation Professionals have.... Read More
Companies with a turnover of less than €6.5m do not normally require an audit. There are certain exceptions, for example, when a small company... Read More
No matter how large or small your business, we understand that your time is precious and, therefore... Read More
We offer a comprehensive company secretarial service from company formation to annual returns and changes in Company Constitution ... Read More