What you need to know about ABHAILE scheme
Abhaile is a service to help homeowners find a resolution to their home mortgage arrears.
The aim of Abhaile is to help mortgage holders in arrears to find the best solutions and keep them wherever possible, in their own homes. A dedicated adviser will work with you and your lender to find the best solution for your situation.
We make the application for you in our office to get a voucher to enable you to access our services free of charge provided you meet the eligibility criteria below
- In mortgage arrears on your family home
- In home appropriate to your family needs
- In danger of losing your home
It provides vouchers for free financial and legal advice and help from experts,and is administered by MABS however our office can deal with the full application process on your behalf.
- Financial Advice and Help
- Access to Independent Mortgage advices
- Access to a PIP
- Legal Aid support for insolvency appeals
- Access to legal advice on mortgage restructures
- Support in repossession courts
Ready to get started?
Simply book a 1 to 1 Consultation below to discuss your requirements and to receive a no strings attached quotation.