KAAS offer a professional & efficient but personalised approach to all our clients.
This starts by fully understanding what you do and how you operate. This understanding allows us to tailor our services to meet the needs of your businesses.
We pride ourselves on maintaining long term relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us since they were established and supporting their businesses through both good and bad times.
Our clients range from small sole traders to multi-million turnover groups and operate in a diverse range of industries and professions including the motor trade, nursing homes, retail/wholesale, transportation, financial services, construction, hospitality industry and manufacturing.
The services we offer to our business clients are all targeted with one core aim.
We work to add value to your business either through cost savings, risk reduction or increased information for decision making.
How we do this, is tailored uniquely to how each business operates and their internal systems & structures, and highlighted below are some aspects of how we deliver on this aim.
What we offer
- Information for decision making
- Review & advice on management of bookkeeping systems and processing to make recordkeeping more efficient and maintain up to date information
- Preparation of management accounts, projections and forecasts
- Cost Savings
- Reviewing how the business operates and advising on potential for change
- Assessing product mix and margins
- Meeting filing deadlines
- Risk reduction
- o Ensuring adherence to company, employment and other relevant legislation and revenue requirements
Ready to get started?
Simply book a 1 to 1 Consultation below to discuss your requirements and to receive a no strings attached quotation.